- We would like to thank Great Lakes Energy for providing us with a People’s Fund Grant for the purchase of two AED’s, one will be kept at City Hall, the second will be in our police car for emergencies. Our hope is to never have to use these, however, in the event they are needed we now have them to help save a life. We encourage all customers of Great Lakes Energy to “Round Up” their utility bills as they make those funds available to non-profits and municipalities for much needed projects though their People’s Fund.
- Many residents will be receiving a survey regarding possible Cross Connections in the Water System. This survey is being conducted by Mead & Hunt under the direction of the Clean Water Act and the DEQ. We just want our residents to know that this is an important survey and if contacted you should complete it. Call City Hall with questions.
- Fundraising for our Sculpture Project is ongoing. Donations can be made to the Community Foundation for Mason County and please note Scottville Sculpture on the memo line. Your donations are tax deductible. For more information contact the Community Foundation or our office.
- For anyone wanting to get rid of large items for trash days you may purchase a tag at City Hall for $15. On the first Tuesday of every month you can dispose of one large item for free, so the tags can be used for additional items or on the other Tuesday trash days during the month.
- Be sure to check out our event calendar for information on fun things happening around Scottville.