The City of Scottville Department of Public Works (DPW) manages sewer and water, while utilities such as refuse, recycling, and streetlights are maintained by outside companies.

To learn more about each utility, the associated fees and regulations, and how to report an issue with service, please click on a link below.

Water & Sewer

Refuse & Recycling


Streetlights within the City of Scottville are maintained by Consumers Energy. To report a streetlight outage, please visit the Consumers Energy outage center or call them at 800-477-5050.

Check Streetlight Outage Status